Wednesday, July 29, 2015

These are the girls...(A story of support)

I am so blessed to have a group of women who support me while I am on this crazy weight loss journey.  Without the love and support of these girls, I do not know where I would be.





These are the girls who know exactly what to say and when to say it.

These are the girls who make me laugh when I want to cry.

These are the girls who let me be myself without judgement.

These are the girls who trust me and allow me to trust them.

These are the girls who lift me up when I am down.

These are the girls who make me laugh and cackle and cry happy tears from all of the inside jokes.

These are the girls I can talk about raunchy/funny/silly things with.

These are the girls who give me support and guidance when I need it.

These are the girls who motivate me to do better.

These are the girls who show random acts of love and kindness, unlike I've ever experienced before.

These are the girls who I can reach out to when I'm having a bad day.

These are the girls who help me be a better version of myself.

These are the girls who I call my best friends.

I thank God for these girls every single day!


 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Is your group private or would I be able to join? Thank you

    ReplyDelete