Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Aboard the Struggle Bus!


The Struggle Bus has picked me up and NOT let me off.  I am having a really hard time with my eating habits lately.  While I have continued to work out, I know what I am doing wrong when it comes to food.  Instead of continuing down this path, I can and will change my habits.  I am going to make myself some goals and I plan on sticking to them.

My Plan to Succeed Again:
1. Switch back to the tracking method.  Even though I LOVE Simply Filling, during Summer, I think I need the flexibility of points.  With this said, however, I plan on eating as many power foods as I can, with the occasional treat here and there.

2. Continue to drink 120oz+ water every day.  I love how water makes me feel.  In addition to this, I am going to stop drinking soda for now.  I will not have anymore soda (at least) until my trip to Minnesota!

3.  Continue working out and keep pushing to do better and better with my running time.  Once Summer School is over, I will go back to my early morning workouts.

4. STOP before I eat something I know I shouldn't and really think about whether or not it is worth the points.

5. Do not eat to fill the void I have due to my miscarriage.

My Goals:
To lose 5-10 pounds by my trip to Minnesota.  I have a goal weight for that trip (since I'm currently up a little bit) and I hope to hit it.

To lost 20 pounds by my 29th birthday on November 12!

To continue working out and keep getting better and better.

I will be blogging more and be posting more on IG and Facebook to help hold myself accountable!  I can and will do this... AGAIN!


 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment