Friday, May 15, 2015

SendTheLoveTeamSlim= Love!

I joined #wwsendtheloveteamslim in August 2014 and it was one of the best things that could have EVER happened to me.  I not only met wonderful people, I made best friends***!!!  One of my absolute favorite things about this group is that we all come from different parts of the country, we all have different stories, we all are at different points in our journey, and yet we all are here to give and receive support.

The support and love is unparalleled.  I never could have imagined meeting women who would become so near and dear to me via social media.  For all the ugly (on the inside), nasty, malicious, unsupportive people out there, there are loving, supportive, wonderful people too.

Our group is like a butterfly going through a transformation... We are a group of people who want to be successful and share in this journey together.  It's a beautiful process.  Each new member is adding something unique to our group and it's so much fun.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us all!

***I HAVE to give a shout out to Allie... It is because of her that I am in this group and it is because of her that I have a new best friend!  Thanks Allie :-*

 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully said. This group is something special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, you and all the wonderful ladies in our group! It's so funny that I started writing the SAME post the same day you posted this! Now I'll just have to wait to post mine!

    ReplyDelete