Friday, May 15, 2015

Goals: I'm coming for ya...

This journey has me setting goals in all aspects of my life.  Currently, I have a few random goals which I am working towards.


Steph's Goals:
1. Complete C25K! 
I recently started running (more like interval walking/jogging) and I am so excited to be making the strides that I am.  I am also loving the way I feel when I get out and run!
2. Hit Onederland! 
I am almost 40 pounds down and I cannot wait to hit wonderland.  My concern isn't the actual number, it has to do with how I feel (physically) when I get to that point of my journey.
3. Have a baby!
Pretty self-explanatory.  My husband and I have been having some struggles in this department (including a miscarriage) and I would love to be a mom <3
4. Toughen up!
I am EXTREMELY sensitive.  I let little things bother me and it SUCKS!  I am working on letting things go and I am working on not taking everything personally.
5. Focus on what I am eating versus just worrying about eating points!
I have been doing a good job (for the most part) with losing weight and now I plan on focusing on eating the best I can. Instead of eating within my points but having Reese's and M&M's, I want to eat "real foods" that are all natural and delicious!

I'll keep you posted on how I do!



 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment