Sunday, May 10, 2015

#TheStruggleIsReal

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  
If I'm being totally honest, I've been struggling HARD!!! 
No, like REALLY HARD!!!  



This past Friday, I had a gain of 2 pounds.  That was after two weeks of some good losses... I hate when I get into a spot where I am yo-yo-ing.  My eating has been an issue for me since Spring Break.


I think there are several reasons for my struggles (emotionally and other).  All I know is I am DONE making excuses.  I know what needs to be done and now I just have to do it!




Here is my plan for getting back on track!!!!

1. Take this journey day by day.
2. Stop allowing a bad day to turn into a bad week.
3. Track EVERYTHING.
4. Think before I eat... Am I eating because I'm hungry or because I am emotional?
5. Try to pre-plan my days so I do not binge or go over on points.
6. Work out every week day (aim to do 2 miles each morning and at least 1 after work) AND try to work out at least one day per weekend!


I know I can be successful because I've done it before.  I know what needs to be done and it will be done...  Here goes nothing.

WISH ME LUCK!


 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment