Sorry for the lack of posts lately.
If I'm being totally honest, I've been struggling HARD!!!
No, like REALLY HARD!!!
This past Friday, I had a gain of 2 pounds. That was after two weeks of some good losses... I hate when I get into a spot where I am yo-yo-ing. My eating has been an issue for me since Spring Break.
I think there are several reasons for my struggles (emotionally and other). All I know is I am DONE making excuses. I know what needs to be done and now I just have to do it!
Here is my plan for getting back on track!!!!
1. Take this journey day by day.
2. Stop allowing a bad day to turn into a bad week.
3. Track EVERYTHING.
4. Think before I eat... Am I eating because I'm hungry or because I am emotional?
5. Try to pre-plan my days so I do not binge or go over on points.
6. Work out every week day (aim to do 2 miles each morning and at least 1 after work) AND try to work out at least one day per weekend!
I know I can be successful because I've done it before. I know what needs to be done and it will be done... Here goes nothing.
WISH ME LUCK!