The past few days, I've really been following plan but I have felt extremely bloated! It's almost like a mind f*** because I know (based on what I'm doing) that I should be feeling better. Usually, this is the point where I give up. I start making excuses and find myself slacking, making bad choices, and allowing myself to slip back into old patterns.
Well this time, I REFUSE to do that! I am almost at 30 pounds down and I will NOT give up. I've worked too hard and felt too awesome to stop now. Here's what I've been telling myself to stay on track:
1. You feel so good losing almost 30 lbs, imagine what losing 50 lbs will feel like.
2. You don't want to weigh more than your husband forever (huge motivation)!
3. You eventually want to be a healthy mother who is a good example for her kids and who will be around a long time.
4. You have more energy than you used to.
5. You can do this... No matter how hard it gets.
Last night, our Skype topic focused on #NSV (non-scale victories)! At first, I was nervous to share because I didn't think I had too many... But as I thought further , I had quite a few:
1. Being down a size in jeans
2. Having my dad tell me he sees a big difference
3. Continuously making better food choices
4. Working out more in the past two weeks than I had in the past six months!!!
After thinking of these victories, I decided to stop stressing over feeling bloated and just allowing my body to ebb and flow... There are going to be days when I feel bloated but I know there will also be days when I feel wonderful and unstoppable.
No one ever said this journey would be easy but it is worth it.
Until next time... Keep working hard and keep owning it!