Friday, April 3, 2015

Slow and steady wins the race...

Several months ago, our #wwsendtheloveteamslim group was prompted to take full body pictures!  The first time I took pictures was on February 4.  Then, a little over a month later, I took my second set of pictures.  The results were INCREDIBLE... JAW-DROPPING! (See below-Don't mind the silly faces!)


I see MAJOR changes from February to March!  Side View: My stomach is much smaller! Front View: I look more narrow.  Seeing these changes motivated me to continue on my journey.  Since my pictures in March, I have been working out 5-7 days a week and I have started running!!!  

Below, you will see my monthly progress for March...


When I first looked at the side by side of these pictures I was unhappy with the changes because I felt like there weren't any changes at all.  I didn't let it discourage me because I know I'm working hard but it was a hard pill to swallow.  BUT THEN, as I looked at the image again, I noticed several positive things!!! Side View: My butt is getting higher and tighter and my chest area looks smaller! Front View: My face looks thinner and my waist looks a little smaller.

Looking at my pictures have helped me to realize that my journey should not be focused on the scale.  Instead, I need to recognize that changes are happening.  Not only do the pictures tell me that, but the way I feel every day lets me know I am making changes!  In April, I'm going to focus on continuing to run and I plan on incorporating strength training.

Check back in a month and I'll have a new set of pictures! :D 


 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your waist right off the bat. I see it in the arms as well! I really need to take some and keep a record, even if I'm too chicken to post them.

    ReplyDelete