Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Re-cap of March and My April Goals!!!

A few months ago, I started to create monthly goals.  I have found myself being more and more successful as each month passes by.  

During last night's Skype session, I was the facilitator and I asked everyone to share how they have stepped out of their comfort zone since starting their weight loss journey.  Additionally, I asked how everyone reflects on their successes/struggles/journey.  This topic is important to me because I have been working on taking time to reflect on my journey.

As I look back on my goals for March, I am thrilled to say I accomplished all four of my goals.  

1. I was a winner with my DietBet= I stayed motivated and did not give up (A stomach bug helped)
2. I've been staying extremely hydrated= My skin is clearer and I feel better (now aiming for 120 oz/daily)
3. I have been making better food choices than ever= Instead of trying to cram in as much junk food as I can with my WW points, I prefer to eat healthier, "cleaner" options
4. I've been working out more= up to 6-7 times per week!

Even though I'm thrilled with hitting my goals, I am looking to do even better in April.  First and foremost, I will NOT be aiming to lose a certain amount of weight each month!  This journey (esp this time around) has been showing me what really matters in life.  The number on the scale will not be how I measure my success.  What counts is HOW I am feeling and HOW I am making my life better!




I am really looking forward to this next month on my journey!  Cheers to a great new month!! Look out for my monthly pictures... They will be posted in a few days!

 photo image.jpg4_1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your goals, Steph!! You're killing it with your workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bridgette! You are part of my major motivation! :-*

      Delete