Sunday, March 22, 2015

Re-Post: The Fab Five!

Time and time again, I have been on this journey to lose weight and to keep it off.  Although I have very supportive people in my life, nothing compares to being on this journey with people who know what I am going through and who do not judge me... EVER!

Several months ago, I was lucky enough to be accepted into a Facebook Weight Watchers group.  There are over twenty women in this group.  With all of that support, you would think that's enough.  However, I have been lucky enough to be a part of the group I will call the Fab 5!

THE FAB 5?
These ladies are literally making the difference between me being extremely successful and me not being successful at all!  Since January 1, we have all been in constant contact with each other (text, FB, etc).  These women have empowered me, supported me, and helped me to be successful!  (Down over 11 pounds in the month of January)

Additionally, these girls have helped me overcome some of my weight loss hardships and have encouraged me to go outside of my comfort zone a little.

One of my favorite tools that we are utilizing is Skype.  Although we are from all over the country, we get the opportunity to constantly stay in touch and really get to know one another.  Not only have I found WW support with these girls but I have found life-long friends.

I am looking forward to the future of my friendship with these wonderful women.  I know that with their help, I can and will continue on this weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment